Dental Crowns in Wheat Ridge, CO
Better fitting, permanent crown for a long-term solution in a single visit.
What are Dental Crowns?
A dental crown, commonly referred to as a “cap,” is the proper protection after a tooth decay, infection, or injury tooth-shaped has damaged the natural tooth structure. They are often recommended when a tooth is too damaged for a filling but not damaged enough for an extraction. Dental crowns are made from several different materials such as porcelain, ceramic, metal, or a combination of materials to restore the shape, size, and strength of the tooth it is replacing.
Why Choose Wheat Ridge Dentists for Your Dental Crowns in Wheat Ridge?
At Wheat Ridge Dentists, we have years of experience in providing top-quality dental crowns to our patients in Wheat Ridge. Our team of dental professionals is dedicated to providing personalized care to each patient, ensuring that they receive the highest-quality treatment for their dental crowns. We use advanced, proven technologies and the latest techniques to ensure that our patients receive the most advanced and effective treatments available to protect your teeth.
5 Signs a Dental Crown is Necessary
- Large fillings: If a filling is too large, it can weaken the tooth and increase the risk of cracking.
- Tooth decay: Severe tooth decay can weaken the enamel, making it more susceptible to fractures.
- Cracked or fractured teeth: When bacteria get into the cracked tooth, it can cause an infection. If untreated, it can spread to other parts of the body.
- Root canal treatment: If a tooth had a root canal treatment, it may need a crown to protect the weakened tooth from breaking.
- Cosmetic reasons: Crowns can enhance the appearance of a discolored or misshapen tooth.
- Customized dental crowns
- Expert diagnosis and treatment planning
- High-quality materials
- Affordable dental services and competitive pricing
- Exceptional customer service
Schedule a consultation at 303-536-1967 to restore your smile.
Wheat Ridge Dentists
3727 Wadsworth Blvd Ste 122
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
on the southwest corner of Wadsworth Blvd and West 38th Ave near, Tokyo Joes & Raising Cane's.
Dental Crowns Dentists
Our experienced team of dental professionals at Wheat Ridge Dentists in Wheat Ridge are dedicated to providing the best care possible for your dental crown needs.
Importance of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns are crucial for patients who have damaged, decayed, or weak teeth. They offer protection and support to the remaining natural tooth structure, preventing further damage or decay.
If you're experiencing tooth decay, infection, or injury, it's important to get the proper dental care. Don't hesitate to give us a call and schedule an appointment today at Wheat Ridge Dentists in Wheat Ridge. Our dental experts will make sure to take care of your teeth so you can smile with confidence.
Dental Issues That Could Require Emergency Dental Care
- Toothache or sever dental pain
- Broken or chipped tooth
- Lost or knocked out tooth
- Swelling or infection in the mouth or jaw
- A lost or losse orthodontic appliance (such as a bracket or wire)
- Trauma or injury to the moth or jaw
- Abscess or pus-filled pocket on the gums
- A broken or lost dental restoration (such as a filling or crown)
- Gum bleeding that doesn't stop
Dental Crowns FAQs
What is the process for getting a dental crown?
In most cases, dental crown procedure takes two visits. During the first visit, the dentist shapes the damaged tooth to better support the crown and creates an impression. At the second visit, the crown is fitted onto the prepared tooth. However, at Wheat Ridge Dentists, we also offer same-day crowns for a beautiful, permanent solution that saves your time as well as your tooth.
How long do dental crowns last?
With proper care and maintenance, dental crowns can last from 5 to 15 years. The lifespan of a crown depends on factors such as the material used, the location of the tooth, and oral hygiene habits.
Are dental crowns painful?
Generally, dental crown procedures are not painful, but involve some discomfort. Our team of dental professionals highly value your experience and ensure minimal discomfort.